Thursday, August 20, 2009

Diapers

With my oldest child - girl - I LOVED Pampers Swaddlers and Cruisers. I didn't want to use anything else. Once she got into a size 4 I switched her to Luvs. I saved so much money by switching! Neither one of the brands leaked... I did use Huggies on her once and they leaked a LOT.

My middle child - boy - started of on pampers swaddlers but started leaking right away. I then switched him to Huggies, which leaked also! I tried all the different kinds of Pampers and Huggies... all leaked. So I tried Luvs... AMAZING!! I have discovered that he does pee a LOT. I am constantly changing his diaper because it looks like a water balloon!!

My youngest - boy - we started him on Pampers Swaddlers and they are doing great. He doesn't pee as much as my middle child! I have also tried some Huggies on him and have had no problems. I prefer Swaddlers with little ones!!

No comments:

Post a Comment