Thursday, November 12, 2009

Barbie

Ever since I can remember I have loved Barbies. When I was little I would play with my mom, dad, older sister & brother. When I got a little bigger I'd play with the neighbor girls in my subdivision and when I was "too old" for Barbies I made my little sister play. Now I'm secretly waiting for the day that Addison wants to play with Barbies! She is into dollhouses but just the little kid ones.

Barbie sites that are pretty good
Barbie - Collector
Barbie - Everything girl

Barbies that I want for Christmas
maybe my hubby will see this ;-)
Twilight - Edward
Twilight - Bella
Generations of Dreams

Fun Facts
Barbie was launched in March 1959.
The name Barbie came from Ruth Handler (creator) daughters name, Barbara.
The first Barbie doll wore a black and white zebra striped swimsuit with a signature topknot ponytail.
Barbie has had over 40 pets (cats, dogs, horses, panda, lion cub and zebra).
She has had almost every job dreamable!
Barbie has many siblings (Stacy, Skipper, Todd, Kelly, Krissy & Tutti) and lots of friends.
Mattel estimates that there are well over 100,000 avid Barbie collectors.

No comments:

Post a Comment