1 cup light corn syrup
1 cup sugar
1 cup peanut butter
6 cups rice krispies
1 cup milk chocolate chips
1 cup butterscotch chips
1. Measure corn syrup and sugar in cooking pan.
2. Cook over medium heat stirring frequently til sugar dissolves and mixture just begins to boil. (If you let it boil to long it will dry out your scotheroos and make them hard.)
3. Remove from heat.
4. Stir in peanut butter. Add rice krispies. Stir well.
5. Press into buttered 13x9 inch pan.
6. In another cooker on low heat slowly melt chips together and spread over top.
7. Let cool, then cut into bars.