Wednesday, September 24, 2014

My future grandkids!

Last week Kyle and I brought up the future with Owen.  ha... the kid cracks me up. 

Mommy, "Do you want to have kids when you get big?"
Owen, "yeah, I want 8 kids but I want to break up with my wife."
{mommy & daddy bust up laughing....and very confused}
Mommy, "Why do you want to break up with your wife?"
Owen, "I just want to."

Lucas jumps in the convo

Mommy, "Lucas, do you want to have kids one day?"
Lucas, "No, I can't even take care of myself."
{mommy & daddy bust up laughing again....and very confused.  He is our most responsible child by far.}
Addison jumps in the convo

Mommy, "Addison, do you want to have kids one day?"
Addison, "Yes, maybe 3."

Owen, "Can I live with you with my 8 kids?"
Mommy, "Ha... why?  So I can raise your 8 kids since you are breaking up with your wife?"

Lucas, "Maybe I will have like 2 kids.  If I get a good job."


:-)  Well, I might be raising kids forever but at least I know one of my kids wants to be responsible!

No comments:

Post a Comment