Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Vampire Diaries

Since it's October, the Halloween month, it only seems right to talk about vampires!! :-) With everyone loving vampires now, the CW was very smart by starting The Vampire Diaries. It's a show that's based on books from the early 90's that L.J. Smith wrote.
  1. The Awakening (1991)
  2. The Struggle (1991)
  3. The Fury (1991)
  4. Dark Reunion (1992)
  5. Nightfall (2009)
  6. Shadow Souls (due Feb. 9th, 2010)
  7. Midnight (not yet released)
I recently started reading The Vampire Diaries - The Awakening and The Struggle. It took me awhile to get into the story but now I can't put the book down. I'm not as hooked as I was to the twilight saga, but I'm getting there!

Has anyone watched The Vampire Diaries? Are you in love with Stefan or Damon? Stefan is very sweet and seems like the perfect boyfriend. Damon is the bad boy who your parents don't want you around.

No comments:

Post a Comment