Tuesday, November 17, 2009

the cutest things...

Addison - I had to tie my kids up because we were driving on a crappy road.
Me - where did you hear that word, crappy?
Addison - ummmm... online, on my computer!

1. ALL SHE HAS IS A FISHER-PRICE COMPUTER...
2. I REALLY DON'T CARE IF SHE SAYS IT, JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHERE SHE HEARD IT.


Addison - Mom, I love your pj's, they are beautiful! Where did you get them?
Me - a store
Addison - oh, like a baby store or the toy store
Me - a big people clothing store (JCP)
Addison- oh, well they are perfect!

1. I LOVE IT THAT I HAVE A LITTLE GIRL
2. SHE ALWAYS TELLS ME THAT I AM BEAUTIFUL OR MY CLOTHES MATCH! :-) SOMETIMES ITS EXACTLY WHAT I NEED! OTHER TIMES SHE MIGHT TELL ME THAT I AM FAT :-(

Addison - My poptart is breaking... I need tape mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment