Monday, March 29, 2010

The Basement

Sorry I haven't been blogging lately...I have been a little stressed out. We started working on our unfinished basement this past weekend. It is 95% framed! I want some bookshelves and drawers built into the walls so we are doing that this weekend.

I had been putting it off because I wasn't sure how long we were going to be in this house. Kyle got a job an hour away not to long ago so I just wasn't sure. I feel like we've already outgrown our house so hopefully the finished basement will help.

Downstairs will have a playroom (WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO... a very large one also) bathroom, storage area and a family/fun room! I'm guessing that we'll pretty much be living down there all day and night. I will no longer have to worry about all the toys when people come over now! :-) I can clean and within 10 minuets it looks like a toy tornado flew by my house. I know all moms say this but it drives me crazy.

here are some pictures...
- The bathroom
- The playroom
- The Family/Fun room

No comments:

Post a Comment