Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Review - Fisher Price Go Diego Go! Animal Rescue Railway Track

Fisher Price Go Diego Go! Animal Rescue Railway Track System

The past few months Lucas has loved watching Diego. He gets so into it and screams at the TV at times. At first I was against him watching it. I do not know Spanish and I didn't want him getting confused and mixing up words. There has been a few times I've caught him using the Spanish word and not English but I corrected him and it hasn't happened again.

This train set is great for little ones. The pieces connect really easy and it can go in any direction. The rescue stations can be placed anywhere along the track. It comes with a motorized engine, Diego figure, 3 animals, 2 rescue locations, a boulder and over 8 feet of track.

I'd definitely buy this great fisher price toy again!

No comments:

Post a Comment