Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Review on Christmas toys!!

Now that we've played with all of our Christmas toys I can review some of them!!

I'll start with Addison.....

FurReal Friends Go Go My Walkin' Pup
5 Stars
We love this puppy!! I was worried that Addison would only be able to walk it on a hard surface but it even walks on carpet! It is white so that's always a concern since you can't throw it in the washer but so far it has stayed VERY clean! I did have to take a diaper wipe to it because red kool-aid got on it. We have had to change the batteries once in the last week but she has made it walk for hours a day! EXCELLENT buy....

B. Meowsic Keyboard
5 Stars
My kids love pretending that they are in a band so I knew they would love this keyboard! It has a playback button, retractable microphone, cat songs & a meow sound when you press a key. It is very cute. EXCELLENT buy....

LeapFrog Scribble & Write
4 Stars
I bought 2 of these for my big kids. The only one who likes it is Owen!! It is for 3 years and up so I didn't think Owen would understand it yet. Addison knows all of her letters and shapes so she isn't interested anymore (I bought it in May and she didn't know all the letters then.... that's what I get for shopping early). Owen is learning how to draw his shapes already. It teaches shapes and upper and lowercase letters. Lucas would rather play on his Nintendo DS but I have seen him pick this toy up a few times. Great toy to sit down with your kids and have learning time!! GREAT buy....

Lucas & Owen...

Transformers RPMs Bumblebee Radio Control
5 Stars
If you have a kid that loves Transformers this is a must buy! It is fast and turns quick! Lucas chases our dog around the house with it now! The only place I could find it was at K-Mart and it was on sale!!! EXCELLENT buy....

Tonka Bounce Back Racer RC
5 Stars
This is a simple RC car that little ones can use! It has soft wheels so it doesn't destroy everything it hits! My 18 month old loves playing with this toy when his big brother plays with the Bumblebee car! It run on any surface and flips as well! EXCELLENT buy....

Pillow Pets
4 Stars
We have 3 of these and my kids love them!! They are very soft and a good size. The day after Christmas our Bumblee's nose fell off. It could be because Lucas was dragging it around by it's nose or it wasn't on there very well. I'm not sure! Great buy....

Little People Airport
4 Stars
Owen loves this! He sits and plays for 5-10 minutes, that is really good for him!!! I've never had a problem with any little people playset so I knew this would be a great buy! My only problem is that it takes up a lot of space. Right now our playroom isn't finished and the boys are sharing a room so we don't have much space!! Lucas isn't into little people at all but will play with the airplane or helicopter. Great buy....

Nintendo DS
5 Stars
I think this is Lucas' favorite gift. He calls it his DPBS!! :-) He has only played the Super Mario Bros. game so far but loves it. It is easy to hold and great for him. Addison loves taking 100's of pictures of herself a day! That's the only thing she is interested in with it! I also love this toy... I find myself hiding and playing it. I have to hide because as soon as Lucas sees it he wants to play! :-) EXCELLENT buy....

No comments:

Post a Comment