Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Baby Shower Planning

In case you didn't see the news - MY SISTER IS PREGNANT!!

I am so very excited about this that I can't even explain it.  I have wanted my sister to have a baby since I got pregnant with Addison.  My sister was still in high school so I knew it wasn't going to happen but I still wanted it!!  Stephie & Keith are going to be amazing parents and I can't wait to see what the future has in store for them!!

So.... a baby coming means a SHOWER that needs planning!!  I don't want to give the theme away yet but it is so stinkin cute! Right now we are doing the guest list, food planning... all the kinda boring stuff!!  I have been on the phone with my mom and sister daily and have been emailing Stephanie (yes... another Stephanie - Keith's sister) daily with plans!!

Thanks to pinterest we are getting all kinds of neat ideas!!  As soon as our invitations are out I'll blog about the theme!!  Oh - we are finding out the sex next Monday!! AHHH.....

No comments:

Post a Comment