Thursday, January 3, 2013

I'm back!

Hellllo!! I'm back! I took awhile off because I just didn't have time to keep up with my blog and family! Three kids is rough! :-) Every single day someone is having a hard day, learning something new or just being wild. Owen is usually the wild one!

Since I use this blog for my memories I am going to write a few new things about each kiddo!!

Addison -
She is almost 7! Where has the time went? She is such an independent little person! She loves dressing up and can't stop putting makeup on. I think she reapplies her makeup every 30 minutes. No joke! I hardly ever wear makeup so she did not get that from me! She has such a big personality. She has a witty comeback for just about anything said - this drives me crazy but I also love it!! She is in 1st grade and learning so much!! For Christmas she asked Santa for a Barbie Dreamhouse! I'm not sure if she wanted it to please me or for her own pleasure. She loves making everyone around her happy....even if it isn't something she likes. She is growing up to be such a beautiful person inside & outside.

Q&A with Adds -

1. What is your favorite food?
Steak & Chicken Nuggets

2. What is your favorite Christmas present?
Barbie Dreamhouse

3. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Teacher - 1st graders

4. What's your favorite thing to do?
Play with my Barbie Dreamhouse

Lucas -
He is the sweetest person in the entire world. This is a fact! :-) Lucas has such a huge heart and never has a hurtful thing to say. He will do anything I ask him and will do it perfect. He remembers what we tell him and never pushes his limits. Perfect kid right? Yes! :-) He does have some allergy & asthma problems but we are getting it under control! At bedtime Lucas tells me that he will dream about me and him going to a beach that we've never been to (as he is rubbing my cheeks and looking into my eyes). He knows I love all of those sappy love stories on the Hallmark channel! He just melts my heart! Lucas is 1/2 way through kindergarten!! woohoo!! He loves his teacher but hates when his friends do bad stuff in class. He enjoys playing video games & legos! For Christmas he asked for Lego sets & games! :-)

Q&A with Luke -

1. What is your favorite food?
Pizza - CHEESE only!

2. What is your favorite Christmas present?
Legos

3. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A mover man - one who moves items in a house. A volunteer firefighter. A police officer.

4. What's your favorite thing to do?
Play with my sister and brother. We like to play army guys.

Owen -
Mr. O is my trouble maker! He is really a good boy but is very curious! He gets into everything and does it even if he knows he shouldn't. He does have a very mean side to him. It's more ornery I think. I blame his grandparents for this! :-) Owen has an amazing memory and it shocks me daily. He gets bored with others his age... and is bored too death at preschool. Playing with school aged kids daily would make him happy! Lately he has had a sweet side to him. He tells me he loves me daily now (I had to beg him before) and always gives me a kiss at random times! For Christmas Owen asked for Lego Ninjago sets & Rescue Bots!

Q&A with O-

1. What is your favorite food?
Fruit Snacks - not scooby doo...hmmm.... I wonder if they have Skylander fruit snacks.

2. What is your favorite Christmas present?
Ninjago Alarm clock

3. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Be an Army guy. (He first had to tell us that his grandma said that was a dangerous job)

4. What's your favorite thing to do?
Play with Addison & Lucas.


So.... that's my kids! Happy, sweet, crazy kids!! I hope everyone had a great 2012 - hope 2013 is even better for you!

1 comment:

  1. You forgot to add where we get these Skylander fruit snacks!

    ReplyDelete