Friday, February 8, 2013

New Job

Today is a good day!  Today is the day that Kyle starts his journey at a new job, AgSync!

Most of you know that he has been working from home since September.  It's been great!  He was able to help me with the morning routine, taking the kids to school and picking them up and able to have breakfast and lunch with us!  I started to get lazy with him home.  With him home it throws off my whole day routine...even if he was just in the basement working.  Today that changed.

Right now it is 10AM and I've done more this morning than I've done in the last 5 1/2 months!  No joke! 

I did LOVE LOVE LOVE having Kyle home with us.  If I had it my way he'd still be home working and my house would just get filthier!  :-)  I think Kyle needed to be out with other programmers though.  He was missing all the tech talk.  I try talking to him about things but he's too smart and I get so confused.  I did learn about open sourcing and am very proud of Kyle's newest project!!  Check it out - it will probably seem like gibberish though... it does to me!  :-)

So... Owen and I are missing Kyle like crazy but we are getting our routine back!! 

Goodluck today Kyle!

No comments:

Post a Comment