Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Quiz time!

~Addison Marie Sonaty~
7 years old 2 months
 
1.  Favorite movie?  Barbie & the Pink Shoes and Beauty and the Beast
2.  Favorite TV show?  Good Luck Charlie
3.  Favorite book?  Pete the Cat:  Rocking in My School Shoes
4.  Best friend?  Izzy
5.  Favorite hobby?  Watching TV
6.  Best memory about 1st grade?  Meeting all my new friends - Justin, Rory, Jamie, Zelia  and Mrs. Nelson
7.  Favorite food & drink?  Chicken Nuggets & chocolate milk.
8.  Worst food & drink?  Peas & Milk
9.  Favorite thing about yourself?  I'm crafty!  I make awesome pictures!  I'm smart!
10.  Chore you love & hate?  Love - none of my chores.  Hate - Taking out kids bathroom trash
11.  What do you want to be when you grow up?  Ballerina, who knows!  Changes daily!
12.  Why?  Ballet seems fun!
13.  Three things that describe you!  1.  Brownish/Blackish hair  2.  Pretty  3.  Tall
14.  What size clothes do you wear?  8
15.  How much do you weigh?  No idea!  71 or 72 or something
 
~Lucas Stephen Sonaty~
6 years old 2 months 
 
1.  Favorite movie?  Scooby Doo 2
2.  Favorite TV show?  Scooby Doo
3.  Favorite book?  Even Monsters Need Haircuts
4.  Best friend?  Ben
5.  Favorite hobby?  Video Games
6.  Best memory about Kindergarten?  Recess 
7.  Favorite food & drink?  Pizza & Grilled Cheese.  Chocolate Milk
8.  Worst food & drink?    Green Beans (making puke sounds) & Sunny D
9.  Favorite thing about yourself?  I'm cool!
10.  Chore you love & hate?  Love - Taking out the trash!  Hate - Cleaning up the hallway.  It's always messy!
11.  What do you want to be when you grow up?  Fireman
12.  Why?  Because I just want to.  They do cool things.  They climb ladders and get to play with water everyday. 
13.  Three things that describe you!  1.  Tan hair (he has blonde) 2.  Big  3.  Nice
14.  What size clothes do you wear?  8 or 7. 7.  Just take off that 8! hahaha
15.  How much do you weigh?  idk..do you know?  I don't!  2 lbs.  20 lbs.  haha...
 
~Owen Kyle Sonaty~
4 years 1 month
 
1.  Favorite movie?  Mickey Mouse
2.  Favorite TV show?  Hockey, Blackhawks rule!  Both my mom and dad like the Blackhawks. 
3.  Favorite book?  Mickey Mouse
4.  Best friend?  Sam & Graham.  Both of them are my friends.  They are both best friends.  Some of the girls in my class think I'm a girly.  They think I have girl hair but I have boy hair. 
5.  Favorite hobby?  Play with my brother
6.  Best memory about preschool?  Go swimmin 
7.  Favorite food & drink?  ummm... pancakes & orange juice
8.  Worst food & drink?  broccoli.  I like all drinks.  Even your healthy drinks!
9.  Favorite thing about yourself?  my brother
10.  Chore you love & hate?  Love - cleaning up clothes.  Hate - changing my chores into like garbage
11.  What do you want to be when you grow up? ummm... army guy
12.  Why?  cause I want to kill bad guys. duh mom! 
13.  Three things that describe you!  1.  my sister and brother bother me.  2.  I nice 3.  The girls think I'm bad in my class
14.  What size clothes do you wear?  umm.. 4's 4 shirts! yeah... that's right mom.
15.  How much do you weigh?  I don't know how much weigh is that.  do you know what weigh is?
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment