Wednesday, April 23, 2014

girl friends or boy friends?

I took Addison to the Dr. last week to get a physical.  Dr. started asking all kinds of  questions.

What grade are you in?
What's your favorite thing to do outside?
Favorite subject in school?
Would you rather play with girls or boys?
Addison said she would rather play with boys.  That answer doesn't really shock me.  She has two brothers.  Loves Batman, Spiderman, Pokémon, Skylanders, Transformers and everything else boyish.  What surprised me is that she actually said boys. 
Addison can be 100% girly. 
  • Always has lipstick *many colors* with her
  • Would wear heels 24/7 if I let her. 
  • Dresses & skirts would be her only clothes if it was up to her.
  • Loves Barbies, baby dolls, dress up....
She also can be very boyish
  • Run (probably faster than me) in heels
  • Climb to the VERY top of the playhouse (she even does it in heels)
  • Name Thor's father and what planet they are from. (I might be wrong on this character... I do not know)

She is always asking for different boys to come over and play.  I always say, "no, why don't you pick a girlfriend!"  I guess I need to let her pick who she wants!  She has a BLAST when Lucas has friends over! 

Who knew that being a mom would be so hard.  Stressful.  I need a step by step manual on what to do daily! 

No comments:

Post a Comment