Sunday, July 23, 2017

Quiz Time

Quizes with past quiz questions

Addison - 11 years and 3 months
Name
- Addison, why am I doing this?
Age - 11
Live - She answered this perfect, just don't want to post it
Job - I don't have a job, I have chores.
Favorite Movie - I don't know
Favorite Show - The Flash
Favorite Toy - My big pink owl
Favorite Activity - sports
Favorite Color - blue
What does daddy do? he works on a computer
What does mommy do? going to college to become a teacher
What is summer? I don't know.  It's just a season
How often do you need a bath? umm...a bath?  I don't know.  I know I need to shower every other day.
What is 1 + 1? 2
Say your ABC's... ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXY&Z
Can you spell your name? Addison
Does Uncle Joe play baseball? No, he plays softball
Do you want to play baseball one day? No
Favorite animal - Snowy Owl
Do you like Zoe? Yes, Zoe is nice.
What do you want to do this summer? Sleep

New questions
What do you want to be when you grow up? Teacher, maybe PE or Social Studies
How tall are you? 5 something
What grade are you going into? 6th
What sports do you like? Watch hockey and football.  I like playing football, softball.  I like watching baseball too.  Then I want to do track.  I like cross country also.  I'm doing cross country now.  I want to do volleyball.  Oh yeah, I totally like basketball too. 
Favorite song or artist? Like someone who wrote a song?  Bruno Mars.  Running Home to You is my favorite song. 
Favorite vacation spot? I don't know

Lucas - 10 years and 3 months old
Name - Lucas
Age - 10 I think, yeah 10
Live - He answered this perfect, just don't want to post it
Job - um I don't have one.  Well, chores from my mom
Favorite movie - Monster Trucks
Favorite show - Fuller House
Favorite color - Orange
Favorite toy - Xbox One
Do you like Zoe? Yes
Favorite animal - Manta Ray
How did you grow into a big boy? I don't know
When are you going to go in the potty? umm.. I already have since like 3, 7 years ago.  37 years ago, yeah
When are you going to stop wearing diapers? um I already did. Like 37, 3, 7 years ago.  I don't keep track of that stuff. 
Did you poop in your diaper today? umm.. I don't wear a diaper anymore and no.

New questions
What do you want to be when you grow up? Marine Scientist
How tall are you? 5 foot
What grade are you going into? 5th
What sports do you like? baseball, basketball, football
Favorite song or artist? ummm.... what is it called?  In the Hall of Fame.  It's in a play by I don't know. 
Favorite vacation spot? Florida

Owen - 8 years & 1 month old

1.  Favorite movie?  Transformers, Age of Disntiction
2.  Favorite TV show?  Is YouTube an answer
3.  Favorite book?  The Bad Guys
4.  Best friend?  Ryder
5.  Favorite hobby?  Drawin
6.  Best memory about preschool?  Building
7.  Favorite food & drink?  Mountain Dew & pancakes
8.  Worst food & drink?  Peas and I don't know that many drinks that are not good.  Maybe green bean juice.  I like peaches
9.  Favorite thing about yourself?  Me
10.  Chore you love & hate?  Hate living room.  I do love bathroom.
11.  What do you want to be when you grow up? Principal Software Architect
12.  Why?  cause it looks cool.  Wait no, cause dad does it. 
13.  Three things that describe you!  Weird, Not annoying, and I'm a comedian.
14.  What size clothes do you wear?  I don't know
15.  How much do you weigh?  72, probably 62 now because I laid a big dump this morning.

New questions
How tall are you? I don't know, probably 4 foot something
What grade are you going into? 3rd
What sports do you like? baseball, basketball, and football but I can't play no more.  I like other ones but I haven't played them.  Can I try hockey?
Favorite song or artist? Sam Hunt Body Like a Back Road
Favorite vacation spot?  Florida

No comments:

Post a Comment