Monday, January 25, 2010

Lucas said WHAT?

Warning - this story might offend you. I wasn't going to post it but I thought it's part of life and some of my viewers would get a kick out of it.

Lately I have been really trying to potty train Lucas. We've tried the small potty, big potty, ring on the potty, cereal in the potty, reward program... just about everything. He's just not ready. Every once in awhile he will go to the potty by himself but it's usually AFTER he has already went in his diaper. I am getting a little concerned because he is getting TOO big for diapers. Early December he weighed 42lbs.... how much longer will these diapers work? I don't want to buy pullups for daily use... I'll spend a fortune! So last week I had Lucas sitting on the potty and sat down in front of him. I thought that if I sat there to talk to him it'd be easier for him to go potty. As soon as I sat down this is what he said to me, "Mom, you better watch out or I'll spray you with my meat cannon." WHAT?????? My 2 year old is calling his penis a MEAT CANNON?!?!?! I didn't know to scream or laugh. He was trying to be helpful and didn't know what the big deal was. I don't want my 2 year old walking around talking about his meat cannon. How gross! When Lucas got off of the potty the first thing I did was get on the computer to yell at his daddy. Kyle is the reason Lucas said what he did! Of course Kyle laughed and laughed when I told him what happened. I don't want to make a big deal out of it to Lucas, if I do he'll say it constantly. ahh... the joys of motherhood!

1 comment: